10.05.2005

I could swear!

If I wasn't crying so hard, I would swear!

Today, while getting off the bus, I dropped my cell phone. It do not know where it is. John called it shortly after and some guy named Anthony picked up. HOPEFULLY it was given to the busdriver, who will turn it in at lost and found and I will get it back. But, maybe not. I temporariliy (again, hopefully) suspended that line. So you'll have to reach us through John's line for now.

I hate this!!! Just two days again Sarah and I were talking about how tragic it would be loose a cell phone: numbers, addresses, and now pictures!

Oh, this hurts. If you believe in praying about things like this, shout it out! I can't afford a new phone and I hate the idea of some joker with my info.

Yuck.

1 comment:

Grace said...

Katie, that is aweful!! That is creepy... I never thought about the photos.

But I must admit I chuckled a little with this line:
"John called it shortly after and some guy named Anthony picked up."
That was kind of funny. I hope Anthony is nice enough to try and return it!

G~