1.22.2006

in the clouds


I like memories. I tend to be a daydreamer, spending some of that time revisiting favorite moments and old friends. It has helped me to keep things well planted in my mind. Sometimes I revisit bad memories, although I do try to avoid them. Like bad memories, I don’t usually revisit people who have hurt me often. However from time to time what/you we want to avoid becomes unavoidable.

I was replaying a bad memory this morning. This memory still affects me externally because of the consequences. I learned that I don’t have to always “stay loyal” or “stick it out” because some people are just who they are and I can’t change people. Most people need to choose to be the change in their life to better themselves. Other people just never learn that they need to change.

Today I will be spending the rest of my daydreams in the clouds with my good friends tromping in the mountains and with John walking through Venice. Sounds much better.

1 comment:

Grace said...

Mmmm... I've been dreaming too.