2.24.2006

Top Five Reasons (plus) Why Libby Should Move Here:



1. Because I live here! And we haven’t been neighbors for over eight years!!!
2. It’s good to try new things.
3. Portland has a thriving art community and a zillion art fairs to participate in.
4. Cost of living. Portland is a city, although rarely feels like it, but it costs less to live here than Chico!
5. It offers community, especially for those interested in art. Portland is accessible. There aren’t many exclusive clubs that you won’t be able to get into.

Bonus Reason: because we love you and want to see you more often!

LINKS:

DIY Lounge

Crafty

Alberta, Alberta

Saturday Morning

PDX Graphics

Studios

A&C Districts

Regional Arts

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie, I love you so much. It really will be a hard decision to make and I appreciate the case you make for Portland. I will really have to think and pray hard about it because I don't know what will be best yet. I'm sure glad you are my sister.

Spider Girl said...

I recently read a magazine article which cited Portland as being one of the best cities to live in in the United States.

It seemed like a nice place the one afternoon I spent there. :)

Good luck convincing your friend to move... I would love to be closer to my friends in the city but like it too much where I am. Sigh.