Kate, John and Molly's online picture-journal of ideas, adventures, and the day-to-day. (ITSONTAP=PATTISON)
5.04.2006
Cinnamon Roll Goodness!!!
While Christy and Dave were visiting a few weekends ago I made Vegan Cinnamon Rolls. YUMM! I will have to make them again soon so I can write down the recipe. When I do that - I'll post it. They're very easy and SO good!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This is what I love about us-- we sometimes can't avoid being related! I hope you saw my post a while ago about the cinnamon rolls I made for Easter. (Granted mine were pillsbury and couldn't have been less vegan, but they tasted sooo good)
These look great, and I would love to have the recipe-- you see, the reason why I made pilsbury rolls was because I tried on several occasions to make homemade cinnamon rolls, but they never rise right. I will try yours for sure:)
2 comments:
This is what I love about us-- we sometimes can't avoid being related! I hope you saw my post a while ago about the cinnamon rolls I made for Easter. (Granted mine were pillsbury and couldn't have been less vegan, but they tasted sooo good)
These look great, and I would love to have the recipe-- you see, the reason why I made pilsbury rolls was because I tried on several occasions to make homemade cinnamon rolls, but they never rise right. I will try yours for sure:)
Love you
Katie, you are the greatest, i love that you have to make them again so you can write the recipe down. See ya soon-k
Post a Comment