6.23.2006

Oh Chester! Oh Dreaws!

I've been checking Craigslist looking for a dresser. Yesterday I read this, and I laughed so hard I cried!

"wicker 6 piece bed set twin size head board. End table with two draws. dresser draw with three draws. Chester dreaws with 6 draws. Wicker framed mirror. wall hanger wicker shelves. sorry for all the other stuff in the photo's that stuff is not includded in the bed set but they are for sell seprately. we are having a huge sale this weekend you can have this one early."

P.S. This is John. An earlier version of this post included a grammatical mistake of such beautiful irony that I was disappointed when Katie demanded that I correct it while I was online. There is an important life lesson here: Its sometimes okay to laugh at other people; but only as long as we're willing to laugh at ourselves too. Also, she doesn't know I'm posting this post script. Does anybody have a couch I can sleep on tonight?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness. That is true hiliarity-- is that supposed to be a "chest of drawers with 6 drawers?" I am laughing right now.

And John, you're funny. (by the way, what kind of grammatical error was there before? Because it still says "Craislist" at the top...)