1.12.2008

My little bundle of joy

We wanted to take Molly for a walk today. She had spent a good portion of the day in the stroller already so I decided to dress her as warmly as possible and take her in the front pouch. Here she is all dressed and ready to go.



The mittens are too cute.



Here she is when we got home, sound asleep.



Yesterday we enjoyed some serious pizza at Flying Pie with Grace, Matt, Brendan and Grace's parents. Here is the little man with his grandma.



Something about the red vinyl in the background makes this picture glow, or maybe it's the two gorgeous gals. I love it! And I love Molly with Grace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the red cap too. i still think i see John in her face. what a heart stopper this is for me. i am so glad you can share her here with us.