I'm not sure eating on her back on the floor is the best, but sometimes you've just gotta do what you've gotta do! She was almost holding the bottle herself too. She can't really do that just yet. It was mostly resting on her chest. Soon enough.
Kate, John and Molly's online picture-journal of ideas, adventures, and the day-to-day. (ITSONTAP=PATTISON)
2.01.2008
Bottles
I've been trying to get Molly ready for babysitters and trying to get them ready for her. In doing so I've been giving her a bottle everyday, encouraging her to use it again when she hasn't been into the bottle very much lately. It's been up and down, sometimes she takes it and sometimes she just cries or fusses. Tonight Libby tried and this is how it went down:





I'm not sure eating on her back on the floor is the best, but sometimes you've just gotta do what you've gotta do! She was almost holding the bottle herself too. She can't really do that just yet. It was mostly resting on her chest. Soon enough.
I'm not sure eating on her back on the floor is the best, but sometimes you've just gotta do what you've gotta do! She was almost holding the bottle herself too. She can't really do that just yet. It was mostly resting on her chest. Soon enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment