It's Portland and here we like to layer. Molly will be sporting many layers this season. she's so cute I can't wait!
We also started doing ponies! YAY, my little girl has hair. Not much, but some. It's really funny how all of the guys didn't really like it but all of the gals thought it was so cute. What do you think?
A few of us did joke that she looks like a little shrek baby.
3 comments:
I think it makes me wish Anna had more hair :) super sweet.
The ponnies are definitely cute.
Sweet Molly girl!
Hey I have been meaning to tell you thanks for a long time! Your note and encouragement (and coupons!) were such a gift! Things with Maia have gotten better and I feel a little more sane, but you know how all the stages mean more switching-in-up! Right now it's teething and discovering food :)
Hope we get to see you again.
Love, Beth
Post a Comment