I've been gathering info from friends and family about cameras over the last few months. One day I want to invest in a nicer digital camera to document our life more vividly and without the blur and fuzz I've become to familiar with over the last few years.
Getting a new camera might come sooner than I had hoped...I can't find ours. LAME! I was not always putting it right in the bag or a special place. After a recent weekend trip I can't seem to locate it in any of the usual places. I'm sure it's not lost-lost, but it's definitely not found.
These are the cameras I'm currently looking into:
Canon EOS Digital REbel XTI
Pentax K200D
Of course these are really just daydreams right now...$$$ But I know people who have purchased online through eBay and saved a lot of money.
Until then, if anyone has a little point and shoot digital camera that they are not using I would be interested in borrowing it for a while (storing it in a safe and secure place so it does not become lost or lost-lost).
2 comments:
I've got a camera for you! Try to bring it next time I see you.
thanks man!
Post a Comment