8.04.2005

IT'S ONLY WATER!

Last weekend the Hayes' visited and we had a great time eating, coffee-shop-ping, and hanging out. Kim and I adventured to the top of our building, climbed up a very unprotected fire escape and got the view from the roof. I realized I did not put up pictures of them. I might get pictures from the roof soon.
(The One Campaign)

.

Here is a great one of me and Cara from our dinner. Kim and Michael will hopefully be joining us all up here, we would all love it.


John and Dusty too. (John's green band = Not On My Watch)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish my picture was among these (meaning, I had been with you guys!)

Matt

Anonymous said...

hey, is that vodka that cara's drinking?!? i can't believe it!!! oh, no, i think it's just water...phew! scared me...

[grin]