1.02.2007

Babies and Tattoos!!!!

First:

Jamie is having her baby today! YAY! Babies!

PICTURES TO COME SOON.

Second:

My sister got a tattoo!



5 comments:

Grace said...

This is crazy talk... all of it. :)

(although even babies are crazy they are OH SO CUTE! Must see pics.)

I have a tattoo in the upper-middle part of my back, a place supposed to be hidden for the most part. This location has worked out until the other day when I was asked to be in a wedding party. I'm having visions of my big-ol-tattoo sticking out of this beautiful gown at my friend's elegant event and permanent photos!

Yikes!

Why do tattoos have to be so permanent? I believe they have more staying-power than babies!

Anonymous said...

So you are cool then? I had a near-genuine panic attack the other day out of fear of upsetting you. I don't do well with letting people down. I really like the tattoo though. Do you?

Do you still love me?

Grace said...

Yes Libby. I still love you. And no, you didn't let me down.

... oh, wait... you were talking to Katie, right? My bad.

hee hee, (kidding)

Kate said...

Libby, it would take a lot more than a tattoo to upset me! Mom said the cutest thing: "Remeber when you got the little green jewel drilled through your belly button? I didn't think I would ever like it. But then one day I actually thought you were cuter with it. It was part of who you were. I bet it will be the same way with libby. It will be part of her, and she'll be cuter because of it."

Anyway, coming from mom, it made me smile. Like I said, I'm just sad that I wasn't with you. I love you. Call me.

Anonymous said...

You're cute Grace! No I wasn't talking to you, but I see how it could have looked like it... sorry. If it means anything, I would hate to let you down too.

And to Kate, yay, I hadn't thought of it that way. That it's just something that will become part of me. I like that a lot. Thanks. Love you.