It's too early for that right now. We are going to find out when it's time (about 10 more weeks). Until then we are having "fun" listening to everyone guess or tell us what sex the baby is. Please enlighten me, based on the picture below can you tell?
One woman at my store did. She adamantly claims that it is a boy, "I can just tell by this picture!" Another person has told me that it must be a girl because I have not experienced morning sickness but need extra sleep. Strange. A few online quizzes have told us it will be a boy based on the direction my pillow faces and how quickly my leg hair grows. WTF?
Right now John and I are going to be delighted with any baby, obviously.
Today I was able to tell my boss. She was excited and only expressed joy and encouragement. She said the strangest thing to her about what people say is what they don't say. She prepared me for the times when strangers will touch my belly without asking and then when the baby arrives they will do the same thing to it without engaging with the parent first. I don't know how I will react, but I'm sure I'll end up with a story or two to tell. I'm curious: do any of my friends have strange stories? Please share!
2 comments:
This online test was right for me and a lot of my friends here in STL...
http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/PredictSex.htm
I actually had no morning sickness either... maybe it's a boy!!!
Katie, I have a feeling its a boy. Don't know why. I also think it will look like you - brown eyes, olive skin.
But, maybe I'm wrong and you'll have a red-headed girl with freckled skin. Who knows. Only time will tell.
:)
Post a Comment