12.19.2005

Bitch-Log #2

This is my BITCH-LOG for the 2005!

#1) Today a young woman implied some negative things about me at work, right in front of me! It’s one thing to have a gripe and actually say it, but she was talking to someone else about it while I was five feet away. What the hell? I wanted to take her aside and say, “I get it, but do you have to be such a snot?”

#2) “Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words.” St. Francis of Assisi

#3) For the love of all that is good and holy – can it get any colder? (Unfortunately I know it can, I just don’t want it to.)

#4) Our refrigerator is empty except for soy margarine, ½ yellow onion, some jam, and ketchup. Yumm. Meals will be fun the next two days since we already over spent our food money! DAMN peanut butter and jelly for every meal. But I’m really thankful to have any food in the first place.

#5) Number 5 is just because I’m bummed to be bitching in the first place. Why bother? Really everything is totally cool with me. I just have a crazy itch tonight…maybe it’s the caffeine today.

Good-NITE!

No comments: