12.21.2005

Holiday Vacation!

John is officially finished with his first semester back at school (in which he did VERY well, although he asked me not to say anything...how can I not brag?). And as of today I am almost finished with my Manager Training program at Starbucks. Thanks to Starbucks, a corporation known for taking care of employees, I get to take the next 6 days off work (PAID!) to be with my family!!! So, in a sense I'm on holiday break too.

Tomorrow morning my mom and sister are flying in from Sacto and I could not be more excited! Yea, Yea, Yea! People have been giving John their regards at work since both of our guests will be staying with us for 5 days. It's funny how a stereotypical the IN-LAW situation is and how much hype it gets. But, I guess there are some families that are pretty intense. John really has it good and he knows it. While they are here we are going to make a trip to the coast or Seattle, eat good food, relax, go for some walks and tell a lot of stories!

I wish everyone the best for the holidays.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John didn't tell me I couldn't say anything: He got straight As. I'm so proud. They grow up quickly, don't they?

Anonymous said...

wait, wait. One of them was an A+, at least on one of his papers, so I heard.