12.12.2005

I did it



I've become one of those who have all of my files digitally following me around, keeping me up to date on every little detail. Google ready at any local hotspot. Yes, I have a pda. Sure, John and I often offer public displays, but this pda (which I really don't know what that stands for) is cool. As of yesterday, I now own and manage a Palm T|X.

This little "gadget," as we call it at home, will keep me so on top of things it will be like me on top of mt. Everest (that's a stretch, but Sarah and I did plan a trip to summit station #1 once). Really - this little gadget has Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook, WiFi, video, and music abilities! I'm so happy...

We figured it would be a good work/personal investment in keeping me on top of things. Please feel free to remind me of my empty promisses now because I am sure they'll get logged in, and my 2 day or 15 minute reminder will go off and then I'll do it. Just like that! Done.

I have not owned a gadget in a while, so forgive my excitement...but seriously, forward me your important dates...it will require effort to forget things these days.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Birthday December 11, 1977
Anniversary November 10, 1979
First knew that I loved you: May 26, 2002
First told you that I loved you: June 25, 2002 (Sorry about the delay)
Password for every account since 1996: ***********
Social Security Number:


John

Kate said...

I love you too.

Grace said...

Katie, I'm so happy for you! You got a gaget! :O)

Okay, here's my big date:

Grace turns 30 years old on March 23, 2006.

YIKES!

OH Well, I'm gonna grow old 'gracefully'... LOL

Anonymous said...

Personal Digital Assistant

Pretty Fancy

Oh, Momma! said...

Katie,

Wow, that's very cool. PDA: Please Distract (me) Anytime. [grin]

kim

Anonymous said...

What ever happened to that trip to base camp 1 :)
We still have time!
I really like your new toy

Kate said...

You are out there...I knew it!
I think there's an email from me asking how you've been. What's kickn'? Hit reply and tell me a story about your life.

Kate said...

(That was for Sarah.)